Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A depressing vent

I am going to make you depressed by reading this.
ATTENTION: to all those not wanting to feel depressed like you would feel if it rains for 92 days straight or to those who don't want to hear me complain and ramble on about my sometimes pathetic life...don't read on! Skip to the next post!

I'm not sure how I'm feeling right now. Kinda depressed, maybe? Tired? Unmotivated? Lazy af?m
I was totally fine with leaving everyone for 18 months and now it's kinda hitting me because me and my brother got into a little argument type thing. And it's making me super sad.
Oh yeah. I'm at work right now. So he's not in the area, which makes me sad because I was semi being mean and I am leaving WV soon to go back to Utah.
I've become so much closer with my brother these past few months. He is so funny and we have so much fun when we are together. I just am so sad thinking about how I won't see him for almost 2 years because he will be leaving on his mission too.
UGH I am so emotional. I almost cried today watching Glee.
Maybe it's almost time for Aunt Flo and Uncle Dom to come visit? Please no. I don't really enjoy their company.
Oh yeah, speaking of being emotional....I AM!

I've never really had the desire to blog, but maybe I should? Haha I only get the urge when I'm super bored and *depressed. WEIRD.
*side note, to those of you who don't know me I'm not really depressed....I just like to be dramatic. It's funner that way. Also funner isn't a word, right? MORE FUN. I don't care honestly.

Okay so like I said...I'm at work and I really don't want to be. I am so bored. I am literally sitting down in the front on the iPad writing this piece of poo blog post.
Only 5 more hours.

Oooo a good reason I might be sad today could be because of these factors:
(As stupidly horrible they are hahah)
1. This missionary hasn't written me back
2. *It's raining
3. It's cold af..like 30 degrees.
4.  I have to fart, but people are in hearing distance.
5. Me and Obike (my brother) got in a quarrel
6. I'm at work
7. I've eaten like CRAAAAAP today
8. I have a lot of people to see before I leave
9. My room is extremely dirty still
10. I suck at packing
11. I am the biggest procrastinator you'll ever meet.


* I wish it were raining men...not 2 degree water droplets.

ALRIGHT this post is so long and depressing. I'll save your humanity and let you go now.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment