Thursday, October 24, 2013

Farewell schpeal

So this next Tuesday I will be back in Utah THANK GOODNESS. I have longed for this moment since I left in August.
I decided I wasn't going to tell anyone in the bishopric that I was leaving on the 29th of this month...BUT WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! Haha last week they ALL happened to ask me when I was going back to Utah. And what did that get me?
I HAVE TO TALK ON SUNDAY! I was trying so hard not to have to. Oh well.
I guess things happen for a reason.
I actually am kind of excited though. Secretly.
I am going to try and be funny. Like most people who gave talks are.
But the worst part about them is if you're not funny and you're waiting for them to laugh and then its just silent. Then someone nice enough decides to give you a pity laugh.
Lucky for me, I didn't figure this out by experience. Just watching everyone sometimes try too hard in sacrament. Bless their hearts. 
Anyway, I've got a little bit of it planned out. I'll probably write another post on Saturday or Sunday or something basically telling you what I said.
Sorry these posts are kinda lame....and not really missionary like.
Because here's the deal:
I'm not a blogger.
I'm usually straight up.
But I like everyone to know most of my business. :) hahaha

Okay. We are done here.
I should probably get back to work.....
What is it with me and blogging at work?

TODAY IS MY LAST DAY AT WORK. HOLLLLLLLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment